Dry shampoo! We all know and love it as a staple haircare product to refresh your locks. But, did you know dry shampoo is a miracle for many other hair needs? Yep, that’s right! Read on for 8 different and AMAZING uses for dry shampoo that will redefine the way you use this essential haircare product!
8 Different Uses for Dry Shampoo
- Add extra grip to bobby pins and hair clips! Have you ever found your bobby pins just won’t stay in place? Spray a little dry shampoo on your bobby pins before placing into your hair to add extra traction & grip! This little tip does wonders for keeping your style put, especially for up-dos.
- Conceal roots! Guilty of leaving it a little too long in-between visits to the hair dresser? This tip will be super handy for you blonde haired gals! As dry shampoo is a powder based product, spraying directly to your roots it’ll help to cover any dark and unwanted colour. There’s also dry shampoo’s made specifically for blondes with a tint of colour!
- Add volume! This is definitely one of our favourite uses for dry shampoo at ZALA. This little product is amazing for adding body to your hair. Spritz some dry shampoo throughout your locks, focusing on the roots to mid lengths for a serious volume boost! This is a must-have for those with naturally thin or fine hair.
- Hold a backcomb! Do you find your hair fails to hold a backcomb? Use dry shampoo whilst back combing to create extra hold! This is also a super handy tip for those who want to keep their clip in hair extensions super sturdy. Although not necessary with ZALA‘s strong and discreet silicon backed clips!
- Separates curls! Another of our favourite unconventional uses for dry shampoo is to separate a curl. To prevent your curls from sticking, spray through some dry shampoo after styling. This will help to keep your curls looking perfectly imperfect and less uniform. It’ll also add a lightweight hold to your locks!
- Creates texture! We absolutely love dry shampoo for adding texture to hair! Unlike hairspray, dry shampoo instantly creates textures whilst remaining lightweight and touchable. However, for the ultimate textured look, with a little added hold, pair your dry shampoo with hairspray to achieve perfectly textured tresses.
- Separates bangs! Does your fringe/bangs stick together or lay flat against your forehead? This next tip is a must know for girls with a fringe of these uses for dry shampoo. Spritz some dry shampoo throughout your bangs to help soak up any excess oil and keep the hair nice separated!
And there you have it! 8 amazing uses for dry shampoo that will totally step up your dry shampoo game! What are your favourite ways to use dry shampoo?