- Beautiful hair and beautiful customer service team :) Verified Purchase
- Absolutely incredible! The hair is so thick and softened you can just tell their quality hair extensions! Love Zala hair and their customer service team is amazing as well xx
- Love my Zala Hair Verified Purchase
- Zala Hair is my new favourite hair extension company. I've purchased hair from Zala twice and haven't been disappointed. The hair is amazingly soft, thick from top to bottom and just beautiful. They last a really long time and I haven't experienced any shedding with them. I love them so much. I will never order from anywhere else but Zala. I am very happy with this company.
- Best Hair Extensions on the Market! Verified Purchase
- Just recently ordered my 2nd set from Zala! I've never came across a set of hair extensions this soft, thick and luscious! Thick from top to bottom. The first set was just as amazing 1B Natural Black was the perfect match and blended in so nicely. 20" is such a great length for me, especially when curled. Omg curled, don't even get me started!
- Love it! Verified Purchase
- First extentions I've ever ordered and love them! The delivery was super quick and the hair is amazing! Soft, silky and gorgeous! Thank you to the Zala team, genuinely happy customers is what keeps the business running! Will definitely recommend Zala hair extentions xxx thanks again, I love my new hair!
- Wedding hair #onpoint Verified Purchase
- Thank you for the amazing extensions perfect for my bride to be wanting the long lushes hair for her special day
- natural toned hair extensions Verified Purchase
- i have had hair extensions for 12 odd years now. My hair has always been the hardest thing for me to maintain as i have very little of it. I bought my first set of ZALA extensions close to 2 years ago now and i was astonished with the quality that this hair had. The customer service i got instantly matched how great the hair was as they were so caring and welcoming. Color was to perfection as well, natural, simple and beautiful.
- Awsome Verified Purchase
Absolutely love my ZALA extensions and would definitely recommend!!
I've had my extensions for four months and they are still feeling soft and silky! I've even bleached and dyed the ends and they're still in perfect condition!
The only problem I've ever had with the quality is when I would constantly put moroccan oil through my extensions which ended up making them very knotty at the ends. BUT after washing them properly and conditioning them very well they returned to their normal condition.
WOULD RECOMMEND THESE EXTENSIONS FOR EVERYONE! THEY ARE FABULOUS :-)
- Research paid off Verified Purchase
- This set of Zala extensions were my first pair. Human remy hair is not exactly cheap so I did weeks worth of research. YouTube videos, articles, reviews and Zala sounded the best. And they did not disappoint! I got them in 4 days!! They were thick, silky obviously great quality. My biggest worry was that there wouldn't be enough hair but it was way more than enough. There were no synthetic hairs or white hairs. The hue is perfect for blackish-brown hair. It was perfect!!! Totally worth the money! Definitely will buy again! Thx Zala!
- Amazing Piece of Hair! Verified Purchase
At first I was a bit hesitant to order a new set of hair extensions due to loving the thickness of ther Princess ones. I gave it a go and compared the two, and I cannot believe at how much more amazing the Zala ones are! I ordered the 20" 9 piece in 1B-Natural Black and it matches my hair perfect with the hint of brown in it.
I'm so glad I ordered the 20" because it's such a perfect length! I was afraid it might of been too short for my liking. The hair itself it ridiculucioisly soft! And thick! I only have to wear 7 pieces out of the 9! How good is that?!
The clips sits perfectly flat against your sculp. Feels secure and does not hurt! Just comparing the two brands I can tell you now that there's 100 things I like more about the Zalas! I'm so happy girls! Get to it! ;)
- lovely hair Verified Purchase
- what i like about this shade is that really does have natural brunette tones throughout, no one has one shade in all their hair unless it dyed, for girls with natural black hair like me this was perfect as it had some dark chocolate undertones throughout,