- 16" wrap ponytail Verified Purchase
Shocked at how much I am using my ZALA pony.
I bought this for a birthday as I needed my hair tied back for the dress I was wearing and thought I would just wear it the once.
I took it into my hairdresser to style it all for me and the whole salon was standing around looking at it in amazement. They were SO impressed by the quality and colour.
I actually now wear it to work instead of applying my full set as its so quick.
Im wearing it much more than expected and its saving me a bunch of time
- human ponytail - jet black Verified Purchase
- So I orginally bought the synthetic ponytail but after realising i wanted more flexibility with styling and using my straightener i decided to exchange to the human hair ponytail. My hair is super dark so the jet black colour was the way to go!! the human one was also way more soft and shiny and doesn't seem to tangle much. defs recommend getting a 26 inch one if you want heads to turn! ;)
- toned the beachy ponytail Verified Purchase
- Really impressed with my experience at shopping with ZALA. I was told my best option in the ponytail was the Beachy Blonde which I bought and then toned (it was a little too warm for me). This was spot on ! Can't wait to send in pics :)
- Ponytail 100% Great Verified Purchase
I recently purchase the Zala Human Hair ponytail 16 inch in Natural Black #1B. I was hesitant at first because I have never worn hair extensions- so I emailed their support team who were extremely helpful and informative and very responsive about what colour would be the best match for me and provided me with a length guide so I could pick the best length for me.
I colour my hair with Loreal Casting colours in the shade darkest brown so the ZALA natural black shade was a perfect match.
My hair is thick and medium length (just below the shoulders) so the ponytail is a great accessory to wear and it is so easy to install and style. It is so soft and silky and extremely thick all the way through which I love! I have worn my ponytail out partying Numerous times and it stays put the whole time. I wear it above the crown of my head for the ultimate high ponytail and it is very comfortable! I'm always getting headaches day to day so it was a nice that the ponytail didn't give me a headache at all!
My whole purchase experience was easy and I did it in the comfort of my own home and it arrived to me in Sydney in 2 days with express shipping. The packaging was lovely and I also got a cute free gift with my purchase! Will definitely be buying from them again :-)
If you're thinking about buying from ZALA i highly recommend their products.
- So in love with my ponytail!! Verified Purchase
- It was quite easy to put in because it came with a pin and i also used 2 hairbands to hold up the pony and give it a nice shape. it was a pretty honey/beachy blonde colour. Oh also ZALA helps to make sure you don't pay too much in custom fees- that was a big plus, especially when already making a pretty pricey purchase.
- practical comfortable and stunning!! Verified Purchase
- I went with the 16" platinum 100% remy human hair ponytail and i am in love. I was hesitant about the length as the photo made it look short but I'm happy to say its the absolute perfect length. Long enough for a wow factor but practical enough to wear to work each day being a nurse. In regards to the colour i was concerned it might be too platinum white, but as always with zala the colours blend amazingly :)
- Sun-kissed ponytail Verified Purchase
- I love my ponytail. Received it so fast and it feels amazing. So easy to put in and easy to make a bun and other styles too. Love it
- Human hair extensions online Verified Purchase
I finally have my hands on the new human hair clip in ponytail!!
I have been a ZALA fan for about a year, I wear the QUAD weft set most of the time but I hate having to make my own ponytail out of full wefts so the ponytail makes it really easy.
I wanted the Keratin Pro ones but becuase I use heat on my hair every day, they wernt going to suit my lifestyle as much as the human hair. It is quite a bit more but SOOO worth it!!! :)
- 22 inch Human Pony review Verified Purchase
Yay! I live in Sydney and got these delivered on the same day I ordered, at about 7pm! Really impressed with Zala's delivery options and their prompt responses to all my Facebook messages.
A few months ago I bought the Keratin pony, it was great, but i wanted one that could be styled using heat tools. Thankfully I can use my GHD on the Human Hair pony. It's also much thicker and definitely looks more authentic.
Thanks so much. I am one happy customer xxx
- Human Hair pony tail clip in Verified Purchase
- When I saw that the 100% human hair clip in ponytail had arrived I ordered it straight away I absolutely love it. It would have to be one of the best quality hair extensions that I have tried it is thick and smooth and still looks so natural I have had it for about 3 months now and it is still in great conditon I recommend it to everyone it gives you that extra confidence.