ZALA Privacy & Product policy
1. Your personal information is important to us We are committed to protecting your privacy. We recognise that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. ZALA group Pty Ltd is bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
2. Collecting information about you We only collect personal information to the extent that is necessary for the purpose of providing services to you. For example, when you apply for an account we may ask for your personal information such as:
Banking/credit card details which is not stored in anyway.
3. Using and disclosing your personal information Any personal information you give us, we use solely for our business purposes, which may include:
Establishing your account with us;
Fulfilling our obligations under any contract with us
Providing you with information about our products, services and special offers; and
Developing our products to better suit your needs and preferences.
We will not use or disclose any personal information for any other purpose without your consent, except in very limited circumstances such as where:
Disclosure is required by law; or
You are in default of your account with us, in which case we
May disclose your personal information to a collection agency for the purposes of recovering the debt.
4. Sending you promotional material We will not send you any promotional material if you inform us that you do not wish to receive such material. If you receive any promotional or other material from us and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may request that your name be removed from our list you can e-mail [email protected]
5. Storage and security of your personal information We have taken all reasonable steps to keep any personal information which we hold about you secure against unauthorised access. Any personal information that we store on computers is stored using secure servers that are protected in a controlled environment. We do not store any credit card details electronically thereby safe guarding your credit card details against computer fraud and hacking. Only authorised personal are entitled to access your personal information. All of our authorised personal employees are contractually obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
6. Accessing and correcting personal information If at anytime you want to know what information we hold about you or you wish to have personal information that we hold about you updated, corrected or deleted please contact us by e-mailing ZALA at [email protected]
The quantity chosen by the customer can effect the end result & the desired affect of the customer, in most cases, 40 piece's will provide an average result & is the absolute minimum required to extend your hair whilst looking natural. ZALA is not responsible for unwanted results due to incorrect amount of piece's being purchased for a customer's needs.
Go with the 40 piece set if your hair is thin/fine. If your hair is medium thickness, 40-60 pieces is optimal and if your hair is thick, or you want to add a lot of volume, go with the 60 piece set.
Application & Warranty
We recommend a qualified professional hair-dresser apply your Tape hair extensions, they should have experience with Tape hair extensions. The application is very important to how the product performs. ZALA is not responsible for any damage to the product or it's function due to improper application. If you experience a quality issue/concern with the ZALA Tape range which may be application related, ZALA reserve's the right to request the details of the Hair-dresser/business who applied the product's & verify they hold valid Australian hairdressing qualifications & that they have experience working with Tape hair extensions.
If you apply the product yourself, or without a qualified hairdresser, then you accept the responsibility for any issues with the product related to application such as tangling, matting, piece's falling out or slipping.
Expected life span & Order dateZALA's Tape range is designed to last 3-9 months, depending on multiple factors such as use, application, product's used, weather, sport/activity, re-taping & other factors. If you experience an issue with your Tape hair extensions, it must be brought to our attention immediately to ensure we can assist further.The life-span begins from the date the order was delivered, not from when they were applied. This is because it cannot be proved when they were applied. If quality issues are experienced 12 weeks or later, after the delivery date, then ZALA considers that an acceptable life-span of the product & in this case they may need replacing, re-taping or re-applying. The expected life span is estimated only & improper care & use can reduce this life-span significantly.
If a quality complaint is raised with a Tape product within its 3 month life span, the team will investigate the batch number & complaint rate, if there a pattern of complaints with the same batch or product number, ZALA will rectify the issue at managements discretion. If the inspected batch quality meets our quality guidelines & no issues are found, then in most cases , the issue experienced will be down to user error such as improper application, re-taping or modification of the product (toning, dying for example) Toning & Dying
Toners & dyes contain harsh corrosive chemicals, the Tape range can be toned & dyed however this is at the customer's own risk. If the product has been toned/dyed then all warranty or quality guarantees are waived. ZALA considers that a vital modification of the product for its intended use & design. Toning & dying can increase the chance of dryness, tangled, piece's slipping, matting, split ends & shedding. Despite this, this product range does tone & dye well & a high percentage of customers perform this daily. Hygiene seal & Australian Hygiene regulations
Once the blue & black tag has been removed from the product, the product can no longer be returned or exchanged. We are governed by Australian hygiene laws which we abide strictly to. We do not make exceptions under any circumstance. The blue & black tag clearly states this information & needs to be cut-off. This information is also listed in the booklet received with all orders & the customer service page.
Re-application & Removal
We recommend only ZALA Removal solvent & ZALA Tape application Tabs or roll for re-application.These products have been designed to work in conjunction with the ZALA Tape range. We can not assist any customer's who experience removal or Re-application issues without proving they have purchased ZALA approved products from the ZALA online store. We do not recommend purchasing ZALA solvent from any third parties, ZALA does not supply any distributors with our Solvent or Tape tabs hence please ensure you purchase from the online store so you can be sure they are genuine.