Tape Hair Extensions Remover — Hair Extension Solvent/Glue Remover
- FAST ACTING ON TAPE EXTENSIONS & SOFT BONDS
- EASILY REMOVES EXTENSIONS WITHOUT HARSH CHEMICALS
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR ZALA TAPE HAIR EXTENSIONS
- GENTLE ON SKIN & HAIR WITH OIL BASED INGREDIENTS
Spray a Generous amount of zala solvent directly to the tape tabs
Let sit for a few mins then use your fingers to gently seperate tape pieces
Shampoo your hair and the extensions 1-2 times to remove solvent residue
Recommended products (Optional)
ZALA tape-in extensions are long lasting, meaning that you can reapply them multiple times after removing them. To remove your extensions safely and without damaging your natural hair, you need to use a high-quality tape extension remover. The tape solvent from ZALA is fast-acting on tape extensions and soft bonds.
Our hair tape remover is designed just for ZALA extensions. As it is made from citrus extracts and oil-based ingredients, it is extra gentle on the skin and hair.
To use our hair extension remover:
1. Spray a generous amount of tape-in hair extension remover directly onto the tape tabs.
2. Leave the solvent to work for a few minutes. It is most effective when you allow it to soak into the bonds. Then, use your finger to gently separate the tape pieces. Add more solvent if needed.
3. Shampoo your hair and the extensions to remove the solvent residue. Excess glue will rinse out after one to two washes.
ZALA solvent is a great remover of glue from tape tabs and a cleanser for your scalp. It makes it easy to remove tape without the need for harsh chemicals that could irritate your skin.
By preventing damage to tape-in extensions, this solvent ensures your extensions will have a much longer lifespan. Remove and reapply your extensions time and time again. With the right care, they’ll look just as good as the first time you installed them.
We recommend using Revive Me hair extension treatment before reinstalling your tape-in extensions. This will refresh your hair extensions and keep them looking great.