Terms And Conditions
By visiting, creating a ZALA user account, or making a purchase of goods on our site, you're agreeing to the following:
SMS Marketing Terms of Service: 1. When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Thanks for joining Zala Alerts. Msg freq may vary. Reply HELP for help. Reply STOP to cancel. Msg/Data rates may apply.
2. You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 91934. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
3. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 91934. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
4. Participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
5. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
6. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to: [email protected].
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER Here's how to prevent new cookies from being installed and how to delete existing cookies.
The exact procedure depends on which browser you are using.
INTERNET EXPLORER To prevent new cookies from being installed and delete existing cookies: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
FIREFOX To prevent new cookies from being installed: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences To delete existing cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
GOOGLE CHROME To prevent new cookies from being installed and delete existing cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en SAFARI To prevent new cookies from being installed and delete existing cookies: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471